Um Americano no Brasil
Saturday, May 24, 2008
More pictures
2 comments:
Deidre
said...
great pics!
May 26, 2008 at 5:50 AM
Spenser Cammack
said...
Keep it up, we love reading the blog, keep working hard.
Spenseba
May 29, 2008 at 6:47 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Me
I'm so cute.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(9)
No title
More pictures
Corpus Christi
No title
Some pictures
May 14, 17
May 9th and 11th
Here I am
Training
►
April
(1)
About Me
Dustin
Fortaleza, CearĂ¡, Brazil
I'm doing an internship with LDS Employment Resource Services in Brazil. Basically I teach people how to get and keep a job.
View my complete profile
Family and Friend Blogs
Paul Murff
Spense and Nadia
Mike and Amy
Brad and Deidre
2 comments:
great pics!
Keep it up, we love reading the blog, keep working hard.
Spenseba
Post a Comment